- The Information on this website is intended for guidance only. It is based upon our understanding of current legislation and is correct at the time of going to press. No liability is accepted by KP Business Ltd, its subsidiaries or any of the company’s offices for actions taken in reliance upon the information given and it is recommended that appropriate professional advice should be taken.
- Furthermore, this website may contain links to external sources of information which may prove useful. However, we are not responsible for the content or integrity of any external websites and, as such, accept no liability for any viruses or malware connected to those sites and any resultant damage caused.
- The firm is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 nor are we members of Financial Conduct Authority. As such we do not offer any investment advice. Such advice & services can be provided by our established network of experts in those related fields. Our role will be that of making the introduction only.
- E-mails you receive from KP Business Services and any attached files may be legally privileged or prohibited from disclosure and unauthorised use. The views of the author may not necessarily reflect those of the firm. Any such e-mails are intended solely for the addressee, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering such materials to the addressee. If you receive an e-mail in error please return it to the sender then delete the email and destroy any copies of it. If you are not the intended recipient, any form of reproduction, or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. The integrity of e-mail across the Internet cannot be guaranteed and messages sent via this medium are potentially at risk or could contain viruses. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information.
- Except where otherwise indicated, the copyright in all material on this website is held by KP Business Ltd and no part of the websites (including but not limited to the text, graphics and html code) may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without our written permission.
- We may monitor, record, store and use any telephone, email or other communication with you in order to check any instructions given to us, for training purposes, for crime prevention and to improve the quality of our customer service.
- KP Business Ltd is Incorporated in England and Wales under company number: 10629195 and trading under KP Business Services. Kind Regards and Keep Safe